When it comes to studying for the bar exam, your mindset matters. This is not only true of what you know, but also whether you’re emotionally in a stable place to effectively study for the exam. Fortunately there are several ways to help you mentally get ready to study again for the bar exam.
- Why Your Mindset Matters When It Comes to the Bar Exam — Elena DuCharme is an attorney and performance coach who specializes in helping bar-takers achieve the right mindset to conquer the exam. She gives you some tips to develop a confident mindset in the midst of a very anxiety-inducing period.
- Getting Mentally Ready – Let Go, Relax and Get Out of Your Own Way — Have you ever wondered if hypnotherapy could help you find bar exam success? Kay Heatherly, a hypnotherapist in San Francisco, talks about how it could help you with your bar prep.
- 4 Steps to Conquering Self-Doubt During Bar Exam Study — Lauren Fire, formerly of Mind Over Bar, shares her step-by-step guide to overcoming the doubt that accompanies bar prep.
- Call Your Therapist — Deciding whether to take the next exam offered is a challenge. And having to figure out what went wrong can look like an even bigger challenge. Here’s what we recommend before calling the therapist.
- Help! I Can’t Afford a Therapist — 4 Things to Try — Here are a few lower cost options that may help you cope with anxiety and fear and get mentally ready for the exam.
Photo credit: shooarts/Shutterstock